- Celloglazing / Laminating is the thermal application of an adhesive film to be applied to a substrate enhancing the finish of the document
- Available in matt or gloss finish
- Celloglaze tends to be applied to one side and is a thinner film (most cases using digital cello at 40microns in thickness)
- Laminate tends to be applied to two sides of the sheet and are available in 75mic, 125mic or 150mic in thickness. In many cases the substrate is encapsulated, ensuring a border of film is applied around the whole document.
- For documents being bound, the substrate tends to be celloglazed on the outside of the cover resulting a professionally finished document.
The trade bindery offers:-
- Both lamination and celloglazing (or cellosheening) as an option
- Finishes available in gloss or matt finish
- There is no minimum quantity required
- Can be completed only on the cover or on inner text sheets as well
Fill in the below form if you would like a quote on sending out work to be bound.