For delivery, dispatch or pick up, please call Twin Loop on 1300 657 850 or email email@example.com
Twin Loop receives deliveries Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, and we have forklift facilities available if required.
Jobs must be wrapped securely as damaged goods will not be received into the warehouse. Damage can occur if the wrapping is loose or packaging broken during transit, causing print work to be destroyed.
How to move your job through production faster
- Notify Twin Loop of an incoming job. This allows us to prepare the work ticket and allocate production space to ensure we can meet your deadline
- Label goods clearly to help Twin Loop identify who the job is from
- Attach the Purchase Order and important instructions
- For jobs requiring collating, please supply a sample with your delivery
Guide for Skids and Pallets
- Twin Loop can arrange job collection up until 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Would you please limit the weight of each skid or pallet to a maximum of 900kg
- Tightly wrap the skid or pallet, ensuring the base is very secure
- If you are delivering on a skid or pallet, we recommend at least two large labels and please attach the Purchase Order to facilitate a quicker turnaround
Special Dispatch Services:
When the job is complete, often our customers request dispatch direct to their client. If you need assistance with this, please provide the following:
- Clear instruction on the number of books going to each location, including any overs
- Delivery address information, including the customer’s name and contact details
- We can organise dispatch using your freight or courier account. Would you please advise Twin Loop of your account details when we receive your job in our warehouse
We must receive address labels before completing your job, and we recommend sending your dispatch labels to our warehouse with the job. We will attach the labels to each box as it is completed to assist with faster delivery.
If we need to create labels or open packed boxes, this not only delays dispatch but may incur additional charges.