Twin Loop Binding have a team of dedicated service technicians that repair, service and maintain office finishing equipment. Whether the machine was purchased from Twin Loop Binding or not, we provide a prompt service, ensuring minimum downtime at a competitive rate. Our team of trained professionals have many years of experience on a wide range of office finishing machines, allowing them to service one machine or a whole print room.
Twin Loop prides itself on delivering effective and timely repairs with expert advice and technical knowledge, whilst ensuring that the customer satisfaction is the main objective.
We service and repair the complete range of Office and Finishing equipment including:
- Trimmers and Guillotines (Including changing and sharpening of blades)
- Laminators and Celloglazers
- Binding machines (Wire, Comb, Plastic Spiral, Interchangeable die including the sharpening of teeth)
- Drills (Including sharpening drill bits)
- Staplers and Saddle Stitchers
- Folders and Creasers / Scorers
- Booklet Makers and Collators
We service all metropolitan state capitals as well as NSW regional areas. Please note that additional charges will apply for non metropolitan regions.
To book a technician, simply fill in the below details and we will be in touch.