- Supply covers flat without trimming and without scoring
- The covers need to have a 5mm bleed over the size of the text. If the text has a 3mm bleed, then the bleed of the cover should be 3mm + 5mm
- The inside spine of the cover and 6mm on either side of the inside spine must be ink-free and free of any cello glaze
- If you have an image on the inside cover that flows onto the text (either the first page or the last page), then you need to shift this image 6mm away from the spine on both the text and the cover
- The maximum thickness we can run is 350gsm; if your document is less than 3mm thick, then you should not use more than a 250gsm cover stock
- The maximum cover size we can run is 620mm x 320mm
- The minimum cover size we can run is A5
- If printing your covers 2-up, please ensure a 20mm gap between the top and bottom covers. You will still need to provide a 5mm bleed above the top of the top cover and a 5mm bleed on the bottom of the cover below
- The maximum size we can bind is 308mm x 308mm. The finished size is 305mm x 305mm.
- The minimum size we can bind is A5. If your required size is smaller, provide us with the text in A5 with additional bleed, and we will trim down to your trim marks.
- The text needs to be supplied with a 3mm bleed on the For Edge and 1mm on the binding edge.
- Text blocks to be supplied as collated sets with coloured divider sheets. Note that we also offer a collating service if required.
- The minimum thickness we can bind with PUR glue is 2mm.
Please refer to the PUR Perfect Binding template by clicking Download below.
Time Critical Jobs and Production Planning
Please email us your Purchase Order, together with the Twin Loop Estimate Reference Number, so that we can prepare a work ticket for allocation of the incoming job to our production schedule. This will help us meet your deadline.