- Please supply covers flat without trimming and without scoring
- The covers must have a 20mm bleed turn in
- The minimum cover size we can run is A5
- The covers should be supplied on 170gsm or 180gsm stock if you require us to celloglaze the covers
- We will supply the end sheets; however, please supply the end sheets with print and folded if you require print on the inside cover. The stock should be around 140 gsm.
- If printing your covers 2-up, please ensure a 40mm gap between the top and bottom covers. You will still need to provide a 20mm bleed above the top of the top cover, and a 20mm bleed on the bottom of the cover below
- The maximum size we can bind is 308mm x 308mm. The finished size is 308mm x 308mm
- The minimum size we can bind is (A5)
- The text must be supplied with a 3mm bleed on the For Edge and 1mm on the Binding Edge
- Text blocks must be supplied as collated sets with coloured divider sheets. We also offer a collating service if required.
- The minimum thickness we can bind with PUR glue is 2mm
Time Critical Jobs and Production Planning
Please email us your Purchase Order, together with the Twin Loop Estimate Reference Number, so that we can prepare a work ticket for allocation of the incoming job to our production schedule. This will help us meet your deadline.